Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > MAXIDAS DS 708 LACK OF UPDATES!!
MAXIDAS DS 708 LACK OF UPDATES!!

2738 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-09-21 19:32:51

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    LEVIDMAX
    2014-08-27 08:50:43
     Back in March 2014 I purchased the one year worth of updates for $600.00. Since then I have not really seen a lot of updates for all of the carlines. I am in Phoenix AZ USA and a shop owner. I feel that updates were too much to begin with and if one were to look at a post I made in Nov 2013 I predicted the problems Autel was going to have with the Maxisys! Now it seems Autel is only focusing on all of it's problems with the Maxisys and has abandoned the Maxidas. The proof is in the updates which of course are very much needed in the Maxidas DS708. This tool is far from fixed and as much as Autel charged me and others I feel robbed that they have not fixed a lot of the software. I have sent Autel several e-mails with year,make, model,vin numbers, specific bi-directional control issues as well as several data logs. Their replies are that they have fixed them when in reality they have not!! To me this is considered fraud!! SO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW IF BUYING THE UPDATES FROM AUTEL IS WORTH IT!! I AM WARNING YOU NOW!! DONT BUY THEM!! THEY HAVE NOT FIXED ALOT OF THE SOFTWARE ISSUES THEY HAVE WITH ALOT OF CARLINES FOR WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING!! AS FOR THEIR SO CALLED ENGINEERS WHEN THEY DO RESPOND ALWAYS SAY THEY HAVE FIXED THE ISSUES WHEN THEY HAVE NOT!! ALSO THOSE WHO OWN THE MAXISYS SCAN TOOLS. WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THEY ARE HAVING I WOULD NOT BUY NEW UPDATES WHEN IT IS TIME TO RENEW!! RENEWAL TIME IS COMING NEAR AND ONE CAN ONLY SIT BACK AND WAIT TO SEE WHAT AUTEL WILL DO!! (NOTHING BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR THE MAXIDAS!!) TO ALL WHO READ THIS BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BECAUSE AUTEL IS JUST HERE TO TAKE IT!! I ALSO DONT EXPECT SUPPORT TO REPLY THEY NEVER RESPOND TO MY POSTS HERE!

•   Level 5   
    (254) points
    De Technician

2014-09-12 12:17:12 (Reply to:LEVIDMAX)

i can agree with you more than ever not look the country im from only have limit car  on like the big country  so i will not need update  for all car  if people don't buy the update  from AUTEL then  they  will be wasting time and loss money  because they are sell a whole package  now if they start sell separate or in single then people will what the upgrade they tool  and then they can see what is often  use or buy and monitor what will have to be up date most  but it seen AUTEL TRY TO FADE OUT DAS708 DONT BE BLIND PEOPLE the SYST is every thing now so if the do not  update you will have  buy one  for me i can cause i have limit car  down where i live so $699.FOR TEN MODEL CAR IS WASTE OF TIME FOR ME  take look athis let say 50 model /699 = 13.98 a model where can they loose

•   Level 5   
    (254) points
    De Technician

2014-09-21 19:32:51

guy i need to talk to  you about something my bbm pin  7a0a25a0 add me
  Total1 Pages